Search the forum,

Discuss Apprentise nvq2 needs installion work urgently lymm cheshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jakewill

Hi and thanks for reading. My name is Jake and I am 18. I am just completing my nvq apprentice but got laid off in may and have now only 2 weeks to complete my nvq portfolio. I have 6 installs that I need mainly ..it can be 1 hot water 1 cold 2 bathrooms guttering and above ground.. I am desperate and have worked my socks off to get this far and had been given until February but college have now said 2 weeks? I will work fro free as long as it is the work I need and I have a car. I am based in Lymm Cheshire can anyone help please ????:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Seriously there is no one willing to help me out ?? I need one bathroom installation and guttering or soil install... College will not give me any more extension ??? Anyone please ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprentise nvq2 needs installion work urgently lymm cheshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
I have decided on a career change after driving for 27 years. I live near Northampton and I have been trying to find a qualified plumber (at least 5 years) to assess my ability so I can go on to do my NVQ 2 site assessment. I have completed all my modules. All work I do will be for free...
Replies
Views
Squeak the cat
S
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock