Discuss Apprenticeships in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

celticbhoy

Hey all.
Just wondering if there is a certain period of time when plumbing companies take on apprentices and if so when that is ?
Im going to start looking for a plumbing apprenticeship but was just wondering if im too late or if you can apply any time.
Thanks

Hi

Most college courses start in sept so most companies start employing around now till end of August, although you do get some colleges courses that start later.
Im still looking for one at the moment but finding it really difficult to get one.
Good luck finding one mate

Charlie

Hey all.
Just wondering if there is a certain period of time when plumbing companies take on apprentices and if so when that is ?
Im going to start looking for a plumbing apprenticeship but was just wondering if im too late or if you can apply any time.
Thanks

You'll not get an apprenticeship in Glasgow unless your a member of the establishment don't u know!

Only messin lol

Sounds like you got to joint a masonic lodge in the Glasgow area?

Sounds like you got to joint a masonic lodge in the Glasgow area?

Celtic fans have been going on about the establishment and being treated unfairly by officials for as long I can remember. Nepotism is still rife according them.

I only say in jest of course

Could any of you lads tell me about bconstructive.com? Been told to register on that and go for a test.
Could anyone tell me a little more about this test ?

celticbhoy where are you based? you might want to get in touch with John Gillies at SNIPEF if you are in the west

Celtic fans have been going on about the establishment and being treated unfairly by officials for as long I can remember. Nepotism is still rife according them.

I only say in jest of course

Nepotism, isnt that where have relations with your relations:D:D:D:D (i know, it isnt really but seemed funny to me)

Any tips when sending out letters and looking for an apprenticeship ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeships in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock