Discuss Apprenticeship Opportunity in Rochester, Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve @ TheHeatingHub

Morning lads,

We need a new apprentice who is either a school leaver/has spent 1 year doing nvq2 text cert. Does anyone here know anyone who is looking for a real foot in the door to a fantastic company.

What we are looking for is:

Outstanding people who love all aspects of heating, they do not necessary have to be working plumbing qualifications (although if your currently working towards them that is a benefit) but they do need to be practical minded and able to think for themselves.

What we are not looking for;

Egos, those unwilling to learn, and “float” about

Everyone at the company is hardworking and apprentices are no exception this is not the type of apprenticeship where you get to stand about all day on the phone, if you’re not working as part of the team you will be gone it is that simple
If you are hardworking and want to get on you will have the opportunity to work in both domestic and commercial dwellings , work on bespoke heating and electrical systems, loads of fuel such as gas, oil, lpg, log, chip, pellet, coal and you get to work with a great bunch of guys that make the day go fast : )

Check out our website here www.theheatinghub.co.uk
And send CV’s here [email protected]

Or better still get them to pick up the phone and call this office :) 01634826143

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship Opportunity in Rochester, Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise to help. I know exactly what situation it took awhile. On the loft on the 6th floor there is a...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I hope you might be able to point me in the right direction with an issue I have with a 3 year old Greenstar 30i boiler, last serviced...
Replies
Views
We are an apprentice training agency and are currently are working with a young man who has been undertaking a Level 2 Plumbing Apprenticeship. He...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock