Discuss Apprenticeship Opportunity in Rochester, Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve @ TheHeatingHub

Ok so I have been put in charge in finding 2 new apprentices and was wondering if anyone here in the plumber’s arms forum knew anyone who is looking for a real foot in the door to a fantastic company.
We currently have 4 apprentices that vary from first to last year and want to increase that to 6 over the next few months.

What we are looking for is:

Outstanding people who love all aspects of heating, they do not necessary have to be working plumbing qualifications (although if your currently working towards them that is a benefit) but they do need to be practical minded and able to think for themselves.

What we are not looking for;

Egos, those unwilling to learn, and “float” about

Everyone at the company is hardworking and apprentices are no exception this is not the type of apprenticeship where you get to stand about all day on the phone, if you’re not working as part of the team you will be gone it is that simple
If you are hardworking and want to get on you will have the opportunity to work in both domestic and commercial dwellings , work on bespoke heating and electrical systems, loads of fuel such as gas, oil, lpg, wood, pellet, coal and you get to work with a great bunch of guys that make the day go fast : )

Check out our website here www.theheatinghub.co.uk
And send CV’s here [email protected]

P.S
PM on the boards so I know that u have sent Jo your CV (just in case it gets lost in 100+ daily emails)

Sounds like a brilliant opportunity - thanks for posting it.

That's Ben alsop's firm isn't it? I know some one that'll bite an arm off for a way in!

I don't suppose you're Garry green by chance?

Yes it is and no I'm not gary he is back @ BG :) I'm steve :) shoot me their details I'm guessing you know where we are anyways :) who is this btw ? :)

No way didn't think they'd have him back after his tour of oz. my names rob will dig out his number and fire his details over to you

Just a little update kieron is out with me this coming Friday (thanks rob)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apprenticeship Opportunity in Rochester, Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Morning all, I am just about to begin doing more installs of combi boilers, I am gas safe but just never really done a lot of installs due to...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock