Discuss Anyone still smoking their flux around here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dontknowitall

I tried a new soldering technique the other day ...

It didn't work but the colours were out of this world! :grin:

Smoke Green F 1499 1024.jpgSmoke Rainbow F 1495 1024.jpg

[video=youtube;FEdiOBz4zeM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEdiOBz4zeM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I'd popped the PSE ear protectors on first!! :smile:

I bought some dirt cheap **** once years ago when I was starting out. Used it once got the worst migrane ever, had to leave the job early throwing up everywhere on the way home threw the rubbish in the bin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone still smoking their flux around here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock