Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone recognise this PRV? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Would rather not alter pipework if possible!

20170312_085105.jpg

Thanks!

boss vessel kit mate

Boss, althecnic, and flamco pretty much the same. All 1/2 BSP male,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone recognise this PRV? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a PRV located in a heated plant room that is between a pair of stop cocks. It was installed to keep pressure under 3 Bar a couple of years ago but I have noticed an area of verdigris on the piece from the main body to the gauge. I wondered if this might be sign of a leak / trouble or...
Replies
Views
This bath filler/overflow is supposed to turn to divert water flow to a shower above. It’s not clicking across anymore. Does anyone recognise it? Fitted in 2014. It was installed together with this Bristan inbuilt thermostatic controller.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
N
Hi, I am not a plumber but want some help finding at what torque at which the PRV's bell housing screwed to the valve body. can the plastic bell housing pop off the main valve body due to pressure or unscrew itself due to prolonged water hammer effect? PRV: Wilkins Zurn NR30 40mm 500kpa
Replies
Views
Nik Tribhuvan
N
Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now connected to the mains water feed supply and the water tanks in the attic have been disconnected (each flat has a combi gas boiler). My question is the...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a steady stream without stopping. Seems to be coming from water heater but I cannot tell. It is cold water. When I turn off the main water supply, it...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock