Search the forum,

Discuss Anyone looking to recruit JTL approved apprentices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LouisePowerJTL

Hi,

I am an Employer Engagement officer at JTL (government funded leading work based learning provider) who offer Plumbing apprenticeship training programmes for ages between 16-23. At present I am focussing on the North East of England.

What we do: We have a host of JTL approved apprentices ready to begin work.

We appoint a JTL qualified Training Officer to assist the host company to insure the apprentice is continuously progressing by carrying out on the job assessments, giving relevant feedback.

At JTL we organise the college side of the apprenticeship. The host company may also be eligible for a £1500 grant from the government for recruiting a new apprentice under our scheme.

If there are any employers looking to recruit a new apprentice, you can reply to this new thread.

Regards,
Louise.

JTL Employer Engagement Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone looking to recruit JTL approved apprentices? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting...
Replies
Views
We are an apprentice training agency and are currently are working with a young man who has been undertaking a Level 2 Plumbing Apprenticeship. He...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Really busy and working every night till 10pmish, have tried apprentices but find young ones feel they are doing me a favour & time...
Replies
Views
Evening lads/lassies I'm not sure if this is allowed in here......If not please delete. I am running a small company - 5 lads (3 tradesmen, 1...
Replies
Views
I had been ringing round companies for a bit, looking to be taken on. A woman from Lomax Training had got back to me as we exchanged emails (Btw...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock