Discuss Anyone know the name of this waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jayjay89

Anyone know the name of this waste pipe, and where i can buy it. thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpg
    IMG_1634.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 109
It's a funny size & comes with the sink normally... Why do you need it?

I would imagine it came with attachments for dishwasher/washing machine etc as it has extra ports but they probably got thrown away after installation!

You could try searching for attachment if you found out the make, what's that little sticker say?

I fitted this pap on a new build few months ago came with the sink/sink waste kit if i recall .

Franke sinks normally come with those. Odd size and an odd material.

You can buy individual spigots, but iv bought them before & they don't fit the inserts on that kinda pipe which is a real pain! I ended up fitting a new mcalpine twin sink waste kit & redoing all of it!

can't quite make the name on the sticker out, its a picture a customer sent me, but I've never seen parts in the merchant. and i can't think of anything that will link onto it. new builds :((

If there's enough 1 1/2 then just fit a tee & spigot or washing machine upstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know the name of this waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a Duravit vanity unit and was recommended to buy the Duravit space saving waste: 005076 But im unsure how this connects...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock