Discuss Anyone know the name of this waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jayjay89

Anyone know the name of this waste pipe, and where i can buy it. thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1634.jpg
    IMG_1634.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 109
Ikea, used to have that.
I've got it on my own sinks.

They have this now;

[DLMURL]http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40215522/[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikea, used to have that.
I've got it on my own sinks.

They have this now;

[DLMURL="http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40215522/"]ATLANT Strainer/water-trap f dbl bowl sink - IKEA[/DLMURL]

Looks like a nightmare to unblock

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi the easy way around this awful pipework is to buy a mcalpine T12a-F spigot You can google it. This fits over the European sized waste that the sink came with.
All you need to do is then fit a mcalpine WM2 trap an adjust the pipework accordingly
WM2 has one spigot or WM11 two spigots for dishwasher and washing machine
Good luck

The picture in the OP is definitely Franke sink waste fitting. I might have some of the spigots for it, as I kept spare bits. A Franke agent will have anything for them. Local place here that does Franke to the trade only, has all parts for sinks & not expensive.
I actually think those waste fittings & pipes are good quality, if a bit complicated. They never give any bother if fitted correctly.
The whole point of that waste arrangement is to have the manifold & trap to the rear of the inside of sink unit to give plenty of usable space. I think that is great and only problem I find, as with other sinks, is if the original waste was drilled through wall to outside & too high. Then 2 McAlpine traps sometimes easiest way to avoid drilling new hole & patching old one in wall

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone know the name of this waste pipe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock