Discuss anyone from here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor girl was terrified, nearly collapsing when she got out
Should have given the low life a bit of what the Brazilians do to the thieves they catch

I think it was a terrible idea as he could of shot the poor girl behind the counter. It's only money and ****, not worth risking somebody's life for. Let the police do their job.

Shot with a knife? The first two elderly gents got awards for their endeavours, my daughter in law works a little further on the same road. The scrote jumped out of window literally into a lot of heavy weight on his body.

Shot with a knife? The first two elderly gents got awards for their endeavours, my daughter in law works a little further on the same road. The scrote jumped out of window literally into a lot of heavy weight on his body.

Didn't realise it was a knife. However doesn't change the fact that they trapped a girl in there with him. It's only that he didn't harm her that they get accolades, if it went the other way and he stabbed her to death then it would be very different

Was that the bloke getting a good kicking up the street later on in the video?

Was that the bloke getting a good kicking up the street later on in the video?
No. He was detained whilst the police arrived. Think he tried to keep getting up when he should have stayed on the floor because that's where he kept falling back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone from here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Back