Search the forum,

Discuss anyone from here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
https://www.************/ManchesterEveningNews/videos/10152952400347060/ notice the heating company van

That poor girl was terrified, nearly collapsing when she got out
Should have given the low life a bit of what the Brazilians do to the thieves they catch

I think it was a terrible idea as he could of shot the poor girl behind the counter. It's only money and ****, not worth risking somebody's life for. Let the police do their job.

Shot with a knife? The first two elderly gents got awards for their endeavours, my daughter in law works a little further on the same road. The scrote jumped out of window literally into a lot of heavy weight on his body.

Shot with a knife? The first two elderly gents got awards for their endeavours, my daughter in law works a little further on the same road. The scrote jumped out of window literally into a lot of heavy weight on his body.

Didn't realise it was a knife. However doesn't change the fact that they trapped a girl in there with him. It's only that he didn't harm her that they get accolades, if it went the other way and he stabbed her to death then it would be very different

Was that the bloke getting a good kicking up the street later on in the video?

Was that the bloke getting a good kicking up the street later on in the video?
No. He was detained whilst the police arrived. Think he tried to keep getting up when he should have stayed on the floor because that's where he kept falling back on.

girl was a bit slow to do a runner to the door, this chicken would have cleared the counter and been gone as soon as the scrout ran out back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anyone from here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I have just looked back through the regs this seems to have changed and it isn't mentioned now. It now mentions if at high level it should be discharged...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock