Currently reading:
Anyone else bored already?

Discuss Anyone else bored already? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I mean, **** work but I'm gonna be pulling my hair out by the end of tomorrow. :yawn:

Bored? Bloody hell. Just had breakfast, now retiring to the kitchen. Had a bit too much last night to be trusted with sharp implements. So other than the pork everything is to prepare.

So compliments of the season, have a great day.

Oh one little rant. It's Merry Christmas!

Now where's that can of newcie brown :)

Never thought I'd say this, I hope my phone rings tomorow. I might even be tempted with the sales! Ffs, I'm bored.

been and watched the hunt at a local meet, lunch out at the pub, been home and cleared up (mrs with her horses) and played scrabble and beat Mrs D who is now in bed sulking, so I am flying my mini helicopter around the cat, sorry at the cat :) and both daughters gone out on the town. Peace and port to follow :)

and both daughters gone out on the town. Peace and port to follow :)

Until tomorrow morning when you find Croppie in the kitchen, cooking bacon and eggs, sausages, tomato with three plates on the bench next to the stove, in his G-String humming the tune ' I'm a Soul Man'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone else bored already? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock