Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Anyone else bored already? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I mean, **** work but I'm gonna be pulling my hair out by the end of tomorrow. :yawn:

same

The misses thought it'd be nice to open a bottle of prosseco she was given and have a quiet night.

She fell asleep on the sofa with the 6 week old after a feed, I've drunk all the prosseco, plus the glass she left beside the sofa before nodding off. So I'm sat watching family guy and looking on eBay like Billy no mates, wondering what to drink next, but mindful the 7 year old will be up at silly O clock wanting to open the presents.

I'll probably have a Jack D or two and end up buying some ****e on eBay that seemed like a good idea at the time..

The 7 yr old will be up at 4. No point in going to be now, you'll have to ghost it & fight the pain tomorrow

The misses thought it'd be nice to open a bottle of prosseco she was given and have a quiet night.

She fell asleep on the sofa with the 6 week old after a feed, I've drunk all the prosseco, plus the glass she left beside the sofa before nodding off. So I'm sat watching family guy and looking on eBay like Billy no mates, wondering what to drink next, but mindful the 7 year old will be up at silly O clock wanting to open the presents.

I'll probably have a Jack D or two and end up buying some ****e on eBay that seemed like a good idea at the time..

Just remember that my last drunken purchase was a 4ft pair of bull horns and Mrs Ted is still none the wiser..........lets see what you can find.......

seems to me there's a load of old beggars on here, who would have been out on the town years ago but can't get out of a chair now :)

Just remember that my last drunken purchase was a 4ft pair of bull horns and Mrs Ted is still none the wiser..........lets see what you can find.......

This could actually pass some time. Find the most interesting item for under ÂŁ50.

Classic lol
I bought a trailer mounted diesel jetter a couple of months ago which lives in (and takes up most of the space) in our garage
Mrs Swamp went in to said garage to retrieve the step ladders and had a bit of a shock, she thought a jetter was a small karcher type jet wash
I may have misled her slightly

seems to me there's a load of old beggars on here, who would have been out on the town years ago but can't get out of a chair now :)

Just because you are falling apart at the seams and cant get out of your chair doesn't mean we are the same.......i have no problem at all getting up for another beer and a tub of twiglets. Enthusiasm for Christmas however.....

Just because you are falling apart at the seams and cant get out of your chair doesn't mean we are the same.......i have no problem at all getting up for another beer and a tub of twiglets. Enthusiasm for Christmas however.....

Are they minty flavour? Or those sharp tasting savoury ones?

We watched night at the museum 3. Leastways Mrs Croppie and the ginger stepchild did.

I saw the first and last 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone else bored already? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Anyone know of a pull out kitchen tap that has decent pressure? I have had low pressure from this tap for a number of years and it's not...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock