Search the forum,

Discuss Any opinion on baxi duo tec 28 he combi boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a new combi boiler installed and was wondering if the baxi duo tec 28 HE combi boiler with 7 year parts and labour warranty is a reliable boiler.

I've read a few reviews and they all seem to be negative and yet Which has rated it as a good boiler so I'm a bit confused. Negative reviews all point to some error 133 requiring pcb and valves to be changed.

Is the 7 year parts and labour warranty on all parts or just the heat exchanger?

Any gas engineers have on this forum have any opinions on this boiler model?

The Duotec seems fine, the ideal Vogue is also a cracking boiler but is slightly dearer.

Done heaps of them - not to many issues.

You have to keep in mind that reviews are usually posted by people who have problems with their boiler. Most people who don't have any problems will not post a review.

Pity we only get a 12 or 24 month warranty.
No way would a supplier over here offer a 7 year warranty.

Very good boiler. A little loud compared to some so best in a cupboard. If installed well and it's serviced you have a 7 year warranty so what's to worry about. Check out the logic plus range as well with a 7 year warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any opinion on baxi duo tec 28 he combi boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock