Discuss Any decent heating installers need some work in Kent? Nr Faversham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

Hello All,

Ive got a full system that needs doing ASAP and I'm stacked out at the moment to next year. Job is in Tenyham Nr Faversham ( Just off the A2). Please pm me your day rate requirement if interested and have availability this side of Xmas. You need your own liability insurance and must be neat and tidy with high standard of work.

Many thanks,

Iain

thanks for posting anyone interested please contact Iain via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any decent heating installers need some work in Kent? Nr Faversham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock