Discuss another scam???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogwai

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just had an email from these guys Get some heating quotes

Hi,

My name is Sandy and I can provide you with leads for your postcode area for central heating installations or boiler changes.

The website generates leads for central heating installers which I then pass on to companies who work in your area.

If you would like to accept some of these leads please visit http://www.heating-quotes.co.uk or to sign up as an installer please visit [DLMURL="http://www.heating-quotes.co.uk/contractor_app.htm"]Contractor apllication[/DLMURL]

You can call me 9am-7pm on the numbers below or reply to this email for an explanation of how this might help your business.

Regards

Sandy Donis

Heating Quotes
TEL:01290423749
MOB:07832215359
www.heating-quotes.co.uk

anyone else had it??? maybe another one to look out for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna upset the Applecart a bit now. Ive used them before. And actually very good. You don't get many leads but the ones they send are genuine and good value. Not a scam. Just another lead generator if you like that sort of thing. Sandy is also quite a nice guy to deal with.

I'm gonna upset the Applecart a bit now. Ive used them before. And actually very good. You don't get many leads but the ones they send are genuine and good value. Not a scam. Just another lead generator if you like that sort of thing. Sandy is also quite a nice guy to deal with.

Really??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to another scam???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Firstly, thankyou for including me in your membership. I do general jobs and may ask for help in several different areas from time to time. Some...
Replies
Views
Hello My mum has a Corgi Home Care cover plan for the plumbing in our home and today I have been told over the phone with the plumber trying to...
Replies
Views
H
CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR THE HEATING INSTALLER OF THE YEAR AWARDS The search is on for the UK’s top heating installers as a new industry awards...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
R
cant find the other thread but heres an email i got today, only recieved this one cheeky sods. anyway, BEWARE SCAM!!!! Good Afternoon, This...
Replies
Views
Hi, My name is Sandy and I can provide you with leads for your postcode area for central heating installations or boiler changes. The website...
Replies
Views
Piper Phillip
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock