Currently reading:
new one !!! heating quotes

Discuss new one !!! heating quotes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi,

My name is Sandy and I can provide you with leads for your postcode area for central heating installations or boiler changes.

The website generates leads for central heating installers which I then pass on to companies who work in your area.

If you would like to accept some of these leads please visit http://www.heating-quotes.co.uk or to sign up as an installer please visit [DLMURL="http://www.heating-quotes.co.uk/contractor_app.htm"]Contractor apllication[/DLMURL]

You can call me 9am-7pm on the numbers below or reply to this email for an explanation of how this might help your business.

Regards

Sandy Donis

Heating Quotes
TEL:01290423749
MOB:07832215359
www.heating-quotes.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I get enquiries all over the place. It just depends on who confirms and who doesn't. I could get 3 in Merseyside in a day and not one is worth it. In fact I just phoned another customer. Two tonight with the same issue. They have not yet got the keys to the property. I don't send these out. So the short answer is its just your luck as to what comes in. But I must reiterate to all the guys here - I send very few leads.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sandy

Alot of people are missing the point here imho ,

Quick to bleat and moan about having to pay companies like heating quotes , service magic or rated people to try gain work and yet give out free advice on here seems illogical to me.

You dont have to use these companies and its obviously the way the industry is moving

Hey, I'm not recommending anyone use any referral companies. In fact my website is clear that if an installer in your local area carries a good reputation then thats where to go. I'm just offering an alternative service.

Regards

Sandy

The compliment is that as a salesman I don't need to use a carrot. I just need to be honest. It works all the time. People beleive in people . Not a conviluted story to lead them on.

Sandy I am a salesman, have been for a long. long, lonnnnnnnnnng long time! ....... I sell me:) As a sales person you are doing a good job in selling yourself here, believe me :) I am not knocking what you have to sell ... I'm questioning you're motives! And your genuineness to be honest! I do not know you! There are loads of guys who come here who are not in my position financially! I question what you have to offer! Is it a genuine service to help others or one to help yourself at the cost of others? Others reading this thread will judge! This is your sale pitch end of the day not mine :)

The only way this industry is moving is down the :toilet: dont you think we pay enough people already to do this job ?

Diamondgas no offence mate but I think you need to get down off your high horse a little. The guy makes money selling leads. People have a choice to buy it or not buy it. People have a choice to use the service or not. Where's the scam? You don't use it and you have stacks of work from years and years in the industry. That's great. But there's a lot of others out there struggling to make a living and if this helps then where's the harm? He isn't doing it for the love of it he's doing it to make an income! That's his motive the same as its our motive to make money from every customer who approaches us.

Diamondgas no offence mate but I think you need to get down off your high horse a little. The guy makes money selling leads. People have a choice to buy it or not buy it. People have a choice to use the service or not. Where's the scam? You don't use it and you have stacks of work from years and years in the industry. That's great. But there's a lot of others out there struggling to make a living and if this helps then where's the harm? He isn't doing it for the love of it he's doing it to make an income! That's his motive the same as its our motive to make money from every customer who approaches us.

APPluming, no offence taken :)

I totally agree that a good service deserves great praise and advertising here and everywhere! I am not against anyone making a living and helping out us all! What I would like to maybe filter out is the genuine from the disingenuous! The harm is that, I believe, those desperate for work will hang onto a hope dangled in front of them by these companies who only see an opportunity to exploit the situation and line their own pockets!!

I'll emphasise that I DO NOT put Sandy and his company in that bracket! I do not know them or have any experience of them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new one !!! heating quotes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock