Search the forum,

Discuss another option rather than adey radiator agitator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hagan10

Afternoon All..

Just a quick question... with regards to the magna cleanse.. you have to agitate the radiators by purchasing the agitator.. which seems a lot of money (around £40-50) for what it actually is..

Is there anything else that you can use rather than purchasing that?

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated..

Thanks

the £30 agitator is the only may to get teenagers out of their pits at midday, works wonders :)

Tooolstation sell a white mallet for less than a 5er

but,but, but you get the agitator with the magnacleanse???

Not necessarily.

Some stockists sell the Magnacleanse as a bare machine, and lots of people are fooled by the "saving".

However, the vast majority of customers want the full "Mack 01" pack, which includes the agitator, and some other bits and pieces that cost a fortune if bought separately.

I've got an old sds chisel bit with the end cut off, put a piece of batten on bottom of rad then use the drill on hammer only, jobs a good un

Jesus call the rep tell him to give u one or your going to smash his face into rads

I use a 50mm wood core bit embedded in a 75x75mm block of oak all wrapped up in cotton/tape /foam attached to drill on hammer action , it's very effective on the worst of sludge , clears it instantly .

Jesus call the rep tell him to give u one or your going to smash his face into rads

I once called the Quinn rep to get him to come to site for a faulty LST, he said he was busy all month, I explained I knew where his house was and the LST would be on his lawn by the next Friday if he didn't get it sorted. Can't beat a bit of motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to another option rather than adey radiator agitator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock