Search the forum,

Discuss Angled (or bent) Radiators for Bay Window Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BillyBoy7382

Hello all,

Would anyone have an recommendations (or advice) please for where I can get a radiator bent at 2 points (to fit into a 3 sided bay window area)?

Many thanks in advance,

Billy

Hi and welcome. Where are you as there is a place by. Me

Please register with us to receive an answer to your question.

So Billy where are you???

Actually it saves me keeping an eye on it call link fabrication 01202 667593 they are based in Dorset. I believe they will deliver at a cost obviously but they've done a couple for me and I've been really good

Hello all,

Would anyone have an recommendations (or advice) please for where I can get a radiator bent at 2 points (to fit into a 3 sided bay window area)?

Many thanks in advance,

Billy

You can use 3 radiators, (one on each wall) and then use chrome male irons and bend some chrome 15mm tube to link them together at the top and bottom.

Thank you all for the helpful pointers.

At Riley - I'm based in Hertfordshire, but if Link Fabrication are good (and delivery) I'll give them a go

I'm sure they deliver. I have to be honest and say I'm obviously just up the road so I don't know what their maximum distance is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Angled (or bent) Radiators for Bay Window Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Looking for some advice please. Got a building, all one level with 7 radiators. 3 individual ones in separate rooms then 4 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
T
Hi folks, I'm weighing up the cost of relocating 5 radiators in a 3 bed semi-detached house. Presently, for each room, the radiators are on walls...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock