Discuss Air to water heat pump advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lenny

Hi
Due to popular demand , starting to look into air to water heat source pumps. Can anyone recommend a model / manufacturer who may also train please ?

Thanks

Lenny

All the heat pump manufacturers run courses but you will have to pay probably. If you have a PTS near you pop in and speak to the rep, they are a merchant promoting renewable energy and are very helpful.

Eco

I'm doing a Nu-Heat (Devon) course in Heat Pumps tomorrow. I've already done their solar thermal course and I'm impressed with their set up.

Air cooling is a device that bring chilly air in a warm space to built it more comfy.Air conditioning naturally is employ when hotness is above 70 degrees.The basic concept behind the making of every air conditioning units stay same.

I can vouch for the Worcester course, I did some training earlier this year with Terry Yorkshire rep and it was bang on, have fitted an air to air since and have an A2W planned for June

Have you looked at nibe? Very good quality Swedish air source heat pumps. Really straightforward to fit and they run a course on how to fit them which they charge to go to. Would recommend them. Fitted 21 on one site. Nightmare to get up stairs though - 200kg and quite bulky!

Just like to say avoid the nibe 250 and 360 fighter its an overpriced immersion heater that is not fit for purpose there external units are pretty good

Just like to say avoid the nibe 250 and 360 fighter its an overpriced immersion heater that is not fit for purpose there external units are pretty good

Was told they use quite a bit of leccy in the winter but over the course of a year they should beat the cost of gas. Do you think they're a load of rubbish, unguided1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air to water heat pump advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Air entering central heating system and hot water pumping over into make up tank in artic when h/c control is switched on. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for suggestions on heating controls. We'll be upgrading our boiler (To a modulating oil system boiler - EOGB Sapphire)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope someone can give me some advice on replacing an old air source heat pump. We moved into a shared ownership house last year which has...
Replies
Views
I have a 5 year old Ideal Logic 15 boiler that has been working alongside an old Grundfos pump possibly about 10years old. The boiler was recently...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock