Discuss Air Pressure Switches, are you a blower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I see in lots of books and manuals that you shouldn't blow into air pressure switches as yoyo can damage them. But the guy who taught me swears by it. So there must be other people out there that do it this way. Are you one of them?

There's blowing and blowing , you need a touch like a lesbian is what mine told me

APS are a pita,most band a,s now do without them however they are a very good safety feature,if a flue comes apart the APS will cause the boiler to play up a case in point a elderly ariston a23 i look after has a long vertical flue run in the loft,work around my way is being done via the regeneration malarkey with windows and roofs being replaced the dimwit roofers replaced the guys roof and disconnected the flue in the loft a gsr was called into check it out,and declared the fan was knackered did not even check out what the roofers had done in the loft the result i was called in as the boiler would not work because the APS would not satisfy,despite the flue being totally disconnected and the boiler vitiating like mad the first gsr was too stupid to spot this result was i sorted the flue and riddor everyone else
if this was a band a it might not have shut down and killed this family

Or does she join you on here bod? Blimey though mate, already. You have only just got engaged I hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air Pressure Switches, are you a blower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock