Discuss air admittance valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Just wondering if I can put a 50mm air admittance valve to vent an ensuite? My heart and mind is saying I need to use a 100mm one. It'd be great to use the smaller due to boxing size for the 4"".

also while I'm on the subject, the poorly designed barn conversion has 4 bathrooms, I'm told by another plumber where domestic plumbing is his domain that I'll get away with one vent to atmosphere with the rest using durgo's. The problem is that there is no loft for the soil pipe to get air from and they're just going to box everything in, I believe the boxing should have air vents in??

thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to air admittance valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi, I am installing a new en-suite toilet upstairs in a new location , the soil stack is installed by my builder going downstairs directly and...
Replies
Views
Hello, DIY plumber here, I’m after some advice regarding an AAV, my current one goes though the loft and the roof with a vent on, iv seen on some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone,, I'm a keen DIYer and need some advice on AAV or durgo valve,, we're renovating our house and plan to put a bathroom on the other...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Not a plumber - know just enough to be dangerous.. We just changed our water filters out in the house, and ever since our combo Navien...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock