Discuss Advice re radiator valve in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

I am a newbie to this forum and need some advice please. My daughter has just bought her first house and naturally Dad has been asked to do some diy jobs. She wants me to remove a radiator (so she can paint behind it) but I am not sure how to close the valve to be able to remove it as I notice the valve is missing. Does anyone know what valve should be fitted. I have attached a photo of the radiator.
IMG_3894.jpeg

Looks like a Drayton rt 212

Reply to Advice re radiator valve in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock