Discuss advice on new builds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bella100

Hello everyone ive just landed myself a plumbing job after many months of searching i did the c&g 6129 and just need some hands on well ive got a job working on new builds with a local plumber as a plumbers mate just wondered what sort of stuff would you think a plumbera mate would be doing on new builds if that makes sense thanks

It will be all plastic so just be quick and try and think what your plumber needs before he asks for it. And leave your blower in the van

Rads, drilling holes, cleaning up.

Take your blower on site and sit round most the day on face book.

Well that's what they do on the site I'm on

Thanks everyone so hanging rads it is i have no previous so this maybe a stupid queation but do you work off a plan for rads and that thanks

Your journeyman will have all pipes in place , when your first fixing youl maybe get pipe insulation to do and basically get him anythin he needs, Im doing new builds at the moment and ive my mate giving me a hand and although hes an engineer offshore there isnt massive amounts of stuff i can get him to do apart from assist,, yeh tea maker goes without saying,

Great thanks and other advice would be great also are all nee builds done in plastic even the tails up to the rads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to advice on new builds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock