Discuss ADVICE -Best pipe cutter for 40mm plastic?Hi Guys in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

The slices are designed for imperial/ push fit but do work on solvent with some success. A rothy 50mm ratchet is ok.

I've tried most things and a junior still gets used more times than not.

As for silvent pipe polypipe Is better than floplast in abs. I use hunter pvc for external as I can get it locally. Osma pvc is ok too but not stocked by many.

The slices are designed for imperial/ push fit but do work on solvent with some success. A rothy 50mm ratchet is ok.

I've tried most things and a junior still gets used more times than not.

As for silvent pipe polypipe Is better than floplast in abs. I use hunter pvc for external as I can get it locally. Osma pvc is ok too but not stocked by many.
That got me thinking, I tried the rothy slice on pushfit pipe and it seemed OK, not 100% but got an almost square cut most of the time. I was cutting solvent pipe when it kept spiralling, solvent is my preferred pipe jointing method so if they don't work on solvent then I'm glad I got a refund.

Reply to ADVICE -Best pipe cutter for 40mm plastic?Hi Guys in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I fitted a bath/shower 12 years ago and a few months ago it developed a leak. It was basically at a coupler on 40mm solvent where my new...
Replies
Views
So you have some fancy porcelain tiles on the job and you think you can just angle grind your way through it to make holes. Right Idea? Well at...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back