Discuss Adjustable spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant say i mind spending £26 for a baco wide jaw ergo that's gonna last me 20 years

Bahco for me.

At least when you are really stuck and need some more leverige, you can be assured that you can turn your 8" bahco shifter into a 48" shifter with a piece of steel pipe and know that it will work the same as an 8" shifter after the exercise.

Ye agree its bahco for me,but silverline do some good pipe grips

Ive got bahco and irwin also but i dont mind if i use silverline ones they are as good as rothys imo,still a slim jaw and only cheap

Hi Dpuller ive tried this one it comes nowhere near th bahco as the jaw slacken come time but its a decent enough shifter for a DIYer.

Not in the slightest the build quality of them is quite substantial. Being that ive tried both makes i just prefer bahco. The same way id have a porsche b4 a lada.

Each person has there preference at end of the day and the amtech shifter theres nothing wrong with it . Each to there own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Adjustable spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
My kitchen mixer tap (Franke Zurich) has developed a drip. Presumably the cartridge (hot) has started to wear out. It is one that I replaced about...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Right guys and girls in case you've never used them I've bought a good few tools off Access Panels, Loft Hatches, Plumbing Tools, Drain Tools |...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock