Search the forum,

Discuss Additional PRV in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
just looking for a bit of confirmation. I've got a Combi with a PRV letting by. It's not the easiest position to replace so I'm thinking I'll just add an additional one on the PRV pipe work. Apart from making sure that it's set to the same max pressure is the one inside the boiler I can't think of any reason why not to do it. Am I right?!?!

Thanks in advance

So, you will then have:
1 pressure relief valve still letting by
And 1 extra pressure relief valve which won't be letting by.
Just get some one in who can do the job.

For one your not gas safe reg as you would need to take the boiler cover off so sorry to say anyway what your saying won't work

Get a gas safe eng in

It's letting by for a reason, probably a very easy fix which won't be shared on here I'm afraid. It's not an expensive job. My advice, get a GSR plumber in and rest in peace knowing it's done right and most importantly, safely!

A you're not qualified to do so And B it will be modifying the appliance not necessarily in line with the manufacturers instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Additional PRV in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock