Discuss Actually growing a business, one shovel load at a time. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love a bit of outside shovel work! I find it a good break & shut off from the usual stuff we do!

Quite envious of your stock room too! Although surely this means you'll still be making trips out to collect stuff mid-job. Just means you'll be going home & not the merchants! Unless you're extremely organised & load the van for the days jobs?!

I love it when customers build stock-rooms.

It means that instead of selling them stuff that they put in the van, it gets buried and they buy it again, I get to sell stuff that they put in the shed, it gets buried and they buy it again.

It like a van - but so much bigger!

Oh Ray you're such a con artist!

You naughty man you! You should be ashamed of yourself!

;-)

I love it when customers build stock-rooms.

It means that instead of selling them stuff that they put in the van, it gets buried and they buy it again, I get to sell stuff that they put in the shed, it gets buried and they buy it again.

It like a van - but so much bigger!

Haha I like that philosophy. If you guys lived in Lincoln you would know how long it takes to drive into any merchant though!

The wife has got home and is ****ed off at just how big a 20x10' slab is. I did agree it with her before hand but she had no idea of course how big it is....

You think digging that was tough. I have just finished removing our garden shed as the wife wants to put a trampoline In for our niece and nephews. I dug it up just by peppering it with my hilti and a road spike. Weighed in at the tip at 2 tonnes of solid concrete. Was tough. 20140118_104134.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Actually growing a business, one shovel load at a time. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock