Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss A warning to you, APP!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet again I find myself asking why you have the taste buds of a 14 year old girl....

I wonder what your eating habits are Adam, is it a diet of sherbet and ice cream?

He lives down south, little fella. Talks like trigger out of fools and horses.

I was too busy growing facial hair and a pair of balls.

No evidence of being that successful on the hair side nowadays and your balls just get in the way most of the time as you get older:)

You had me at 14 year old girls. You then lost me talking about facial hair and shockingly gained me back when food became the subject

food!! went to wetherspoons tonight as our aga is out )i blame the technician, however I feel that there was a little extra in my meal, samonella to be precise, I currently feel the someone has powerflushed me arse first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A warning to you, APP!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock