Discuss A real brain teaser, its got me beat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look there is a leak somewhere after 3rd valve it might be small and going somewhere you can't see might not be your fault it could be a pin hole in pipe up might just be better roping it out and doing it again if that the easiest way

Look there is a leak somewhere after 3rd valve it might be small and going somewhere you can't see might not be your fault it could be a pin hole in pipe up might just be better roping it out and doing it again if that the easiest way

After this pressure test, that has got to be the next move, I'm hoping the tissue I have round every joint is going to be wet, at least I will know then and do something about it

It is brand new copper at the monent, do I run it in poly or more copper ?

I hope you get it sorted let me know how you get on

I'll be letting EVERYONE know, I would hate anyone to have to deal with something like this again

Should have gone for an hourly rate, would have paid for Christmas somewhere sunny

If you can check all the pipe as it probably not your joints as you already checked them it's a hard one mate I do feel for you
If you change whether poly or copper it's your choice personaly I prefer copper
But nothing wrong with plastic it has it's place

We live and learn mate

After 40 years I thought I had seen it all, but this has me beat

I prefer copper, sweated joints myself, usually regard plastic and pushfit as a DIY thing (but the fittings are handy in tight spots or a loft with old style lagging (inflammable)

Interesting...

long shot and I'm sure its been ruled out all ready, I have read all the threads quickly (six pages) so my apologies in advance... Mixer tap body allowing cold into hot water side of life? as I say a long shot

I use all all sorts in right place
Copper
polypipe
Loads of underfloor pipe
Pipe in pipe
But will always prefer copper

Interesting...

long shot and I'm sure its been ruled out all ready, I have read all the threads quickly (six pages) so my apologies in advance... Mixer tap body allowing cold into hot water side of life? as I say a long shot

mmmm, havent thought of that, but the cold tap in the bath has been off and not dripping into the container I have wired on tto the spout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A real brain teaser, its got me beat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock