Discuss A must watch on catch-up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
If you've got 90 minutes of free time, watch Guy Martin's Spitfire C4 on catch-up.
Simply brilliant.

If you've got 90 minutes of free time, watch Guy Martin's Spitfire C4 on catch-up.
Simply brilliant.

Im happy to watch anything with him in it. Comes accross as a genuinely nice bloke.

I had thought of posting on here about the same programme to tell everyone to watch it, but then thought it was only me having an interest in it.
It has everything in it, - history, human story & heroism, plus engineering & spitfires in the air.
Love the bit with the BMW car!

Guy Martin is a proper fruit.....and not in a rainbow sort of way. He is a one off the likes of which i don't think you will see another. I still cant believe he got his hands on a Rolls Royce Merlin engine which graces his front room.......i hate him for that. I did watch the Spitfire program and it was brilliant, but when Guy got to fly in a Spitty, i hated him again........fuzzy faced git.....GIT........GIT !

Well worth a watch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A must watch on catch-up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have just installed a pop up waste on new basin. I have siliconed the top with the washer, and the water holds inside the basin with...
Replies
Views
So I have a main drain that is plugged up in my apartment complex I rented a snake got it unplugged then flushed toilet paper down the toilet then...
Replies
Views
Back