Discuss 8mm pipe to rad valves on a tight bend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably would do imperial sizes.
I can't remember what make mine is but rothenberg still sold them a few years back as one of the lads had a rothenberg one. The ratchet bender is a much better tool.
A brake pipe flaring tool might be what you are after for swedging the ends out.

This is the kind of thing i am talking about, hopefully they upload OK. IMG_4213.jpgIMG_4214.jpgIMG_4218.jpg

They have been done on a bender

Hell Tamz I would like to see that former, that is tight, doubt you could do that with today's tube, like you say looks like
a bender done that.

you can get valves with chrome m/f push fit bends to go in the bottom which give a nice finish for this situation

Hell Tamz I would like to see that former, that is tight, doubt you could do that with today's tube, like you say looks like
a bender done that.

A wee touch with the blow lamp and you could still do it with a spring. It would take longer to clean the pipe up tho :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 8mm pipe to rad valves on a tight bend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock