Search the forum,

Discuss 68mm rainwater to 110mm Soil in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am currently looking at the possibility of adding a downstairs toilet and basin and the only viable drain is a 68mm rainwater on the outside of the wall where the cloakroom will be. I have combined drains at my property, the 110mm drain is reduced down to 68mm CI and runs as a rainwater to the gutter above which is about 3m high. What is the best way to add in the pan and basin waste? Can I upgrade the current 68mm and run it as 110mm soil right up the wall and vent above the gutter and if so what is the best way to accommodate the current gutter outlet. Please see the picture attached for more info. Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
20201108_105200.jpg

Forget the 68mm that is solely for rainwater if theres suitable drainage under ground then this would need excavating and a branch cutting into the underground pipe a new soil stack would be connected to the branch to accept the toilet waste ect . Kop

Last edited:

Reply to 68mm rainwater to 110mm Soil in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock