Discuss 6 inch screw on end caps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Anyone know where I can get 2 screw on end caps for 6 inch plastic soil pipe? I can get the pipe cheaply in 3metre lengths but can't find the screw on caps. It's for a couple of pipe racks for plastic waste pipe.
Cheers
Colin

Terrain do them You will get them in the drainage center in Falkirk.

Push fit code 136P.6
Solvent code 136.6

Rhino do proper lockable caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 6 inch screw on end caps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
J
I have what I think is an older style Mondella/Watermark mixer tap that needs the cartridge changed. I have done this many times on my taps...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock