Search the forum,
  • Thread starter slingshotjim
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K

Discuss 4 kw pv kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slingshotjim

OK, Heres the choice, both got stock to fit this coming week, Renesolar 240 x 16 Poly £7200
Or Hyundai 240 x16 But Monocrys £8000 Which would you go for, can have sma inverters or dhelia 10 yr warranty inverter.... Ta Jim

You can get 4kw kits for 4k now, not sure on quality as don't do pv

Yes but not full one, Im not mcs etc and havnt enough time for fitting kits etc just need to decide which one, I know theres a lot of profit for them but even so these prices are as cheap as ive seen anywhere, its worth paying the profit to get in before the 3rd I hope.

Yes praps, Sorry just had a lot of advice on here with my ASHP, and, Renewables etc thought it might be a good place for advice, since found the electricians forum aswell so sorry and thanks for all the advice every one, I know a lot more about ASHPs although still not why mine seems to use the same electric no matter how warm or cold it is outside etc etc....... And a hell of a lot more about solar pv inverters warranties fitters fit payments efficiencies of panels mono poly etc etc etc..... Thanks again everyone on here that commented. Jim

Not having a go, just thought you may be more likely to get mroe feedback from a PV forum if there is one? Is there one?

No worries, there is a forum exactly the same as this but for electricians with a big pv forum, thats where Ive got all the info from, got 16 x Hyundai 250w Mono Black panels and A Fronius 3.6 Inverter, £8000 fitted and MCSd with a PV meter etc, will produce between £1500 and £1800 a year from the feed in tarriff if it stays at 43p till 3rd of March as most think it will, for 25 yrs index linked. Also all the electric it produces during the day you can use ie put your washer on, heat your water etc and thats free, well whatever produced by the panels and used at that time is. The government deffo got their sums wrong . No wonder its all stopping!

I'd check the £1800 sounds steep, £1100 to £1500 sounds more like it

It does, I think £1500 more likely but a friend of mine had a kit fitted and his is nearly 20% up on expected and a few others I know are all upo on expected, that would make a change wouldnt it..... better not worse than expected, a refreshing change I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 4 kw pv kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock