Search the forum,
  • Thread starter slingshotjim
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K

Discuss 4 kw pv kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slingshotjim

OK, Heres the choice, both got stock to fit this coming week, Renesolar 240 x 16 Poly £7200
Or Hyundai 240 x16 But Monocrys £8000 Which would you go for, can have sma inverters or dhelia 10 yr warranty inverter.... Ta Jim

You can get 4kw kits for 4k now, not sure on quality as don't do pv

Yes but not full one, Im not mcs etc and havnt enough time for fitting kits etc just need to decide which one, I know theres a lot of profit for them but even so these prices are as cheap as ive seen anywhere, its worth paying the profit to get in before the 3rd I hope.

Yes praps, Sorry just had a lot of advice on here with my ASHP, and, Renewables etc thought it might be a good place for advice, since found the electricians forum aswell so sorry and thanks for all the advice every one, I know a lot more about ASHPs although still not why mine seems to use the same electric no matter how warm or cold it is outside etc etc....... And a hell of a lot more about solar pv inverters warranties fitters fit payments efficiencies of panels mono poly etc etc etc..... Thanks again everyone on here that commented. Jim

Not having a go, just thought you may be more likely to get mroe feedback from a PV forum if there is one? Is there one?

No worries, there is a forum exactly the same as this but for electricians with a big pv forum, thats where Ive got all the info from, got 16 x Hyundai 250w Mono Black panels and A Fronius 3.6 Inverter, £8000 fitted and MCSd with a PV meter etc, will produce between £1500 and £1800 a year from the feed in tarriff if it stays at 43p till 3rd of March as most think it will, for 25 yrs index linked. Also all the electric it produces during the day you can use ie put your washer on, heat your water etc and thats free, well whatever produced by the panels and used at that time is. The government deffo got their sums wrong . No wonder its all stopping!

I'd check the £1800 sounds steep, £1100 to £1500 sounds more like it

It does, I think £1500 more likely but a friend of mine had a kit fitted and his is nearly 20% up on expected and a few others I know are all upo on expected, that would make a change wouldnt it..... better not worse than expected, a refreshing change I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 4 kw pv kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Hello, from South Devon. Firstly - I'm not a Gas Safe RGI. I'm considering my options to replace a 23 year old |Ideal Classic FanFare 50,000 kw open vent boiler which works OK but could well terminally fail and I want to be prepared (I'm thinking another fan, gas valve or PCB would be the last...
Replies
Views
M
Hi everyone. My first post here. I am having a combi installed next week by someone I trust and I know he will do a proper installation and power flush etc. Now, I have decided on 2 boilers for our large 4 bedrooms house. I don't want an open system as my wife and I are blind and our talking...
Replies
Views
mproberts
M
R
Hi All Your favourite sponsor has FIVE (count them, one, two, three, four, FIVE) Intergas boilers to give away. Each one is worth a thousand (inc VAT) of your Great British Pounds. Absolutely free. No charge. Not a penny. We will even throw in a jig, flue kit and delivery. Your bank balance...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
Hi Moved into a property last year, combi system installed 3-5 years ago. Ready to start ripping radiators out as heating system is doing my head in with hours spent trying to resolve an issue with poor rate of heating on 2 radiators and a 3yr old encased in ice most mornings as a result...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock