Discuss 3 Port Diverter Valve Actuator, Alternatives in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I have a duff Honeywell 3 Port Diverter Valve Actuator V4073A, my mate has a new Honeywell V4043, would anyone know if they are interchangable, looked online but can't seem to find that info .
He also has a Altech ALTHC041 !.
cheers
Stan

V4043 is a 2 port, V4073 is a mid position 3 port.
I think the Altech is a thermostat - how does that relate?
Hi
Thanks for your reply, yes got that one wrong, the A4043 is indeed a 2 port, the Altech ALTHC041 is def a 3 portas per pic attached, I am really wanting a sustitute for my Honeywell A4073 .
thanks again for your reply.

cheers
Stan

Attachments

• Altec ALTHC041.jpg
    Altec ALTHC041.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 14
etc.

Reply to 3 Port Diverter Valve Actuator, Alternatives in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
My 3 way actuator valve has gone on my central heating. I think it's a combination of the valve motor burning out due to a stiff valve on the...
Replies
Views
I am a DIY'er and I need to replace the 3-port valve of my bungalow. I am aware I could bung the F&E but I don't really want to chance this...
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock