Search the forum,

Discuss 25% off a Norstrom Proflush and other selected products in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
DhvKS1nXcAEIfh8.jpg

VIEW HERE

So is that a Norstrom compact for 700 plus VAT less 25%, or is the discount included in the price of 700? Your website doesn't make this very clear!

Hi @Ric2013 Normal price is ÂŁ700 + vat. When you get to the basket you will see a promotional code box. Enter "SUN25" and click add. This will reduce the price by 25%. Please see attached :)

norstrom.png

Ah okay thanks. I must say I did try that to see if the offer was as above, but it didn't work for me that time. Now I suppose all I need to decide is whether to buy it for ÂŁ630 incl or not...

Sorry about that @Ric2013 it should be fine. If you try again, can you let us know the outcome. Just to let you know there are 5 different offers in place currently - Up to 50% Off Selected Products - CorgiDirect voucher codes for each are

sun20 - Use Coupon Code "SUN20" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
sun25 - Use Coupon Code "SUN25" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
sun35 - Use Coupon Code "SUN35" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect
sun50 - Use Coupon Code "SUN50" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect

and an amazing regin mega deal

reg25 - Use Coupon Code "REG25" at the Checkout - CorgiDirect

Its a real bargain @Ric2013 the norstrom compact. The offer hasn't been running long and we have sold some already. Only 4 left in stock. If you need anymore help just let us know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 25% off a Norstrom Proflush and other selected products in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for this tap so I'll have to close the stopcock. I tried closing it today but it won't go absolutely 100% closed and there is still a very slight flow...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock