Search the forum,

Discuss 1960's VC Syphon.... any use to anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Hi all, replaced this the other day.
VGC, one careful lady owner :D
Any use to anyone?
20190103_124501.jpg

Only if you have the cistern & water closet to go with it, bet it was a good 'en.:)

Couldn't you have just re-washered it, I bet they wanted one of them push button new fangled valves instead.

Reply to 1960's VC Syphon.... any use to anyone? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I recently fitted a brand new Macdee syphon into a toilet and 4 weeks later it is broken at the nut which allows it to be serviced. When...
Replies
Views
Hi all - Our toilet has got very difficult to flush. A couple of very quick goes on the handle will do it sometimes, but not others! So we are...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock