Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 15000 threads closed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Well done croppie! A great mod, a nice guy, and the tightest man in world! Beers on you crops!!

much love old chap.

Top drawer John I hear the beers are on you and I don't think your on call either lets party......Regards Turnpin:50:

15000 diyers still with eybrows, hair and their houses in one piece, Good stuff dude.

My other website is the cobra club, and when you get to a curtain landmark post on there you get a title, I am a mere head mechanic, I think when you hit 15000 you become a 'pit babe magnet' so there you have it our mr croppie is now a pit babe magnet of the ukpf.
Great posting matey

I still remember our first infraction. I was swearing in public. 15k ....... Bet your ctrl and V keys are almost illegible now?

Hats off to you croppie and thanks for your continued work defending this fine fraction of the internet.

Bet your fingers are all but little party sausage stumps after all that

"Here mate your breaking the bloody forum rules now go and......"

:)

15000 posts?! Just think how much internet prawn you could have watched in that time... :p

Well done, big man, always worth reading - sometimes hilarious, often thoughtful. Keep 'em coming!

Well done Master Crops , keep it up and may the force be with u my young padawan

Well done!
As they say in our part of the world Croppie, Keep her lit!

13000 of them were reprimanding Billy....speaking of which,has anyone heard from him or had John banned him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 15000 threads closed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a sealed system with 18 Rads/towel rads which is run by a greenstar boiler with a sealed hot water tank. I'm using a tado thermostat...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock