Discuss 110mm foul waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

terrye

hi all
i'm a new member
fitting a w.c. into loft,soil pipe will be 10 mts approx in length and connect to a stub stack at outside ground level.
The stub stack is vented about 3 metres away by a cast iron 4" pipe approx 20 feet high and well above the roof
will this be ok as regards to building regs re the 6 metre soil pipe rule?? or will this need further venting?
many thanks for any replies

I t will be alright. Just wack a durgo on the end by the toilet. Some manufacturers have different lengths of runs for toilet wastes. Think terrain is one

forgot to say there will be 4 bends and 4 mts of the 10 metre length will consist of 2 lots of verticle drops. i will be putting in 2 access points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 110mm foul waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an old toilet on the top floor (to be removed) which empties into an outdoor vertical SVP and into the ground. The pipe is...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m trying to find something that will connect a geberit 90mm toilet waste pipe into a standard 110mm soil stack. The geberit cistern came...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Just in process of relocating kitchen & utility to other side of house but have a question re venting requirements. I intend to connect...
Replies
Views
Joeab88
J
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock