Discuss 1 & 1 Internet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelister6

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Having some fun and games with these clowns! Was gonna build a website and have it hosted by these people but the templates were really poor and inappropriate for what I wanted, so I cancelled the contract by email AND phone and thought that would be the end of it - 14 day cooling off period etc. Couple of weeks later got an invoice for £5.99 so I emailed em back and explained that I'd cancelled. Got one back saying that the first month had to be paid so after a bit of to-ing and fro-ing, I thought sod it and paid and requested confirmation that my contract was cancelled, which I received. Now I'm getting letters and emails requesting more money as they say another invoice was raised before the contract was cancelled. Needless to say they're gettin bugger all. Just a heads up to anyone thinking of using this company................Don't!!

Ar old fellers wi Bluvoda so might give them a go

What you really need is a wife who designs websites for a living - smug !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

disappointing thread after an interesting title,

My 1 on 1 internet thread would have been a whole lot more fun, involving, actually I'll leave it there:angelsad2:

I need a wife like like chewbacca needs a wig!

there templates look pretty poor, I'm doing my own with serif X4 its the dogs so easy to use will use hostgator for hosting they have nothing but good reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 1 & 1 Internet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Well, this is a new one on me. Has anyone got any thoughts on the following? I completed a bathroom job and invoiced for the last portion of...
Replies
Views
Rotten Cabbage Smell coming from boiler . This is the first time I’ve signed up or posted anything like this in my life time to a forum but I am...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock