Questions and plumbing advice in the Central Heating Forum - Also see on the electrical forum: Central Heating Systems..

Some popular plumbing forums: Plumbing Advice - Plumbing Tools - Plumbing Courses & NVQ's

Forum Prefix Filter

I have an ideal combi 30 boiler and I want to install a frost stat Drayton. I am confused by...
Replies
Views
S
Oil furnace not igniting, today my oil boiler tripped the central heating fuse, once reset the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hope your well, been reading some of your answers and you are very helpful, maybe you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys What are the classic fault symptoms of pcb issues on baxi/potterton? Though I can get...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a stove pumping over into the f&e. The pump and thermostat both work and the system...
Replies
Views
I have a Nest thermostat in my hallway which gets affected by the front door opening and...
Replies
Views
Looking to upgrade a couple of rads in my house but wanted to get some advice on suitability. I...
Replies
Views
P
So, we were quoted for a Baxi boiler by a local boiler man. He came out and installed a Main. He...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to make sense of a system I've came across. One part that's caught my attention is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with...
Replies
Views
G
Got an Ideal Vogue 40 Max When its running in the early hours of the morning between 1am and...
Replies
Views
Gaz the signman
G
We have dual heating, back boiler and oil. The oil will heat the immersion tank and all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, my Betacom boiler stopped working a few days ago and showed the error message F.28, I tried...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
T
Replacing elderly Brittony 11T multipoints,I have three bathrooms ,two kitchens (heating by baxi...
Replies
Views
I am asking for some advice due to a potential boiler replacement at a property. The boiler is...
Replies
Views
Post a New Thread / Question
OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock