Discuss You never know what life is going to throw at you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought you could do with a kiss Croft!

No typed it on my phone with tapatalk, and its a thing of habit with me. I tend to add an X to a lot of personal texts, mates, family and mrs. So I do it without thinking. Sent a few to customers in the past. Embarrassing!

Well, that turned out somewhat prophetic!

Mate, it's a start. Little steps lead to bigger steps and hopefully it'll leave you stronger as a couple. Sometimes you get complacent with eah other, perhaps this is the wake up call you both need.

Make her a cup of tea in bed each morning.

And do the washing up now and again!

Dont do non of the above she will start giving you more home work !!! Let John do his house duties , we the real man don't do such a things :)lol

Nice one cr0ft :), take it slowly and try and keep calm and happy, i know that's easier said than done though :lol:

Stan, he's blatantly lying. What he meant to say, is Mr Croppie NEVER does the washing up. It's clearly his job and he's in denial.

Time limit on editing all posts.

Sorry to hear about this situation pal. But it seems it's on the mend.

I split up with the mother of my daughter towards the end of last year, and haven't built that bridge back up yet. It's amicable but annoying that it is.

Make sure you listen. Two ears one mouth and all that.

Last edited:
Why can't you edit arms posts?

Time limit on editing all posts.

I don't think its a time limit Dan. Ordinary mortals can't edit posts in the Arms at all, even immediately.

If that can be fixed, it would be great - its really irritating when you have typed a long post, hit the "post" button, and then realised you have a typo in the first line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You never know what life is going to throw at you! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock