Discuss Write out 100 times "I shall not feed the troll". in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
/infraction on... Leo.... 240,000 points.

DON'T WIND UP CROPPIE AS HE EMBARKS ON A WEEK OF ENFORCED SOBRIETY!

is sex off the menu as well? :) wouldnt want you being tired as you work on expensive equipment

DON'T WIND UP CROPPIE AS HE EMBARKS ON A WEEK OF ENFORCED SOBRIETY!

John, I need some advice.

I have a classic French bordeaux, rich and velvety with more than a hint of oak.

I also have a gorgeous rounded Aussie Shiraz, full of raspberry and blackcurranty flavours.

Which should I uncork first?

is sex off the menu as well? :) wouldnt want you being tired as you work on expensive equipment

I'm bad enough with ne beer, can you imagine it if Mrs Croppie denied me too?

I'd have the axe and be knocking on each of your doors..........

"Come out, come out! Croppie wants to play with your entrails!"

I have a classic French bordeaux, rich and velvety with more than a hint of oak.

I also have a gorgeous rounded Aussie Shiraz, full of raspberry and blackcurranty flavours.

Neither. Each are poisonous unto Nuggan.

I shall pray to the Duchess for your soul.

Bordeaux rich in tannin first and slosh down the Shiraz later, John would do that, wouldn't you John? croppie? you out there? naw he is banging his head on a wall somewhere, still time for a whisky eh Ray :)

Bordeaux rich in tannin first and slosh down the Shiraz later, John would do that, wouldn't you John? croppie? you out there? naw he is banging his head on a wall somewhere, still time for a whisky eh Ray :)

Well, you are probably right Lame, but I really feel I need the unique input that only JC can provide. After all, with initials like that, turning water into wine is a bit "so last millennia".

In the end I decided to test drive a 2012 catalanian red. You couldn't call it subtle, but its working for a living. Yum yum.

cheer up croppie feast yer eyes on this :

1625589_643317675706027_2033674121_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Write out 100 times "I shall not feed the troll". in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back