Search the forum,

Discuss would these be worth buying? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
good one and cheap too.
tells you if the socket is wired up properly, earthed etc.

i have one but may get one of those for that price too.

sparks essential tool kit.

I am a qualified sparks but I was wondering why a plumber would need such equipment

By the way the item in the OP is not to good , Buy Martindale it will outlast ya boots

i figured at this price it doesnt matter if it only lasts a year or so. so i got one, to my suprise its guaranteed for life anyway so if it breaks i get a new one, lol, cant complain. :)

you have not got one already???? a must when faulting it can quickly tell you if you have reversed polarity if theres a socket fitted, qualitys right though martindale for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to would these be worth buying? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
I wonder how many c/h installers check the quality of the power supply to a wall socket they intend to use, before they link up to it? Do we...
Replies
Views
Bernie2
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock