Discuss Work placement needed for hot water/central heating portfolio. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm close to the finishing line on my gas course but before I can complete it I needed to create a portfolio in plumbing levels 2 and 3 for hot water and central heating only. All it is are few photos of me performing some tasks to cover the relevant requirements.
I don't have any previous experience however I'm able to use tools, am quick to catch up and have all the needed theoretical knowledge. I own few basic tools but can buy additional if needed.
Many of you, I suppose, have gone through similar situation so I hope for your support. If anyone needs a set of spare hands I'd love to hear from you. I live in Barking, London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Work placement needed for hot water/central heating portfolio. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get some advise, basically new vaillant regular boiler has been fitted approx 5 yrs ago, i believe it was back boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock