Search the forum,

Discuss worchester 24i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtroper

Gas Engineer
ok . my clients boiler which is a worchester 24i junior orignally went there first found blown fuse on pcb , replaced but kept blowing change fuse disconnected leads of board still blown fuses ,board repaired now boiler lights then re-ignition of spark, burner still on , changed flame sensor cleaned burner, got another pcb same problem still occurring sparking on when burner lit, then lockout other then both boards being faulty cant see that myself, did have boiler running on repaired board first on ch dhw but with light sparking still in mode but not enought for lock out. boiler running on lpg '
so be ring worchester technical, so any come across this problem

Please pm Dan or Lou (names in blue letters) with your gas safe number

As its an open forum we can't give out gas safe advice to anyone eg non gas safe reg people

Either Lou or Dan

Lou

Thanks lads. Checked and confirmed. Moved thread to private area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worchester 24i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been connected correctly), I switch the boiler on, all correct leds light up, pump starts, fan starts, pilot fires up, then it shuts down, all lights go...
Replies
Views
I need some help with a Worcester Junior 28i gas boiler and I'm hoping someone here may have came across this fault before ... I have checked the following: 240v at supply connections All internal push on connections are correctly fitted to the PCB board The transformer is giving the correct...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock