Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Worcester service cleaning n removal tool in the Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Inverness

Inverness Plumber GSR

hi guys. Iv managed to make my own Worcester service tool instead of paying for the actual Worcester tool. Anyone else made there own?

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Yea but if flat bar

3. Inverness

Inverness Plumber GSR

For the Worcester ri wb6 burner. I've made a hook from a thin piece of metal.hopefully try it out tomorrow. Do you use water in the burner to clean pu the heat exchanger or pour coke a cola ? I have heard this working?

4. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR

No dont pour coke in the heat exchanger the sump has a connection where the flue take off is this has a o ring telescopic section which you can lift slide up and clean the sump out i only use a simple plant spray to flush the heat ex through and suck the debri out with a wet vac the sump has a cleaning door in the sump also . cheers kop

20180420_135723.jpg

20180420_132801.jpg

5. ShaunCorbs

Vinegar 50% mix with water

6. Gasmk1

Gasmk1 GSR

white vinegar ?

7. ShaunCorbs

Yes cheap enough for 5l

8. Inverness

Inverness Plumber GSR

Thanks very much I really do appreciate your support and advise!

• Like Like x 1