Discuss Worcester heatslave 15/19 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
On oil as has been said the burner is on or off and that's it. If worcester are telling you that it fires up on low flame they are wrong. They are also wrong about it taking an hour and a half to heat the store I have found 30-40 minutes from stone cold is usually more than enough.

1) have you checked the pump pressure? What is it?

2) have you checked the baffles are all in there and correctly installed?

3) does the boiler run constantly for that 2 hours that you tried it or does it keep coming on and going off?

4) if you just try to heat the store is water circulating around the heating system?

I posted my question for some help and all I seem to get on here is peoples sarcasm and unhelpful comments i did wonder last time I posted a question why I thought don't bother again as most replies from people just seem to be having a rant and a sly dig.Won't bother again thanks gas engineers that replied I guess most of you are on Facebook also to have a good whinge.

Well if you know your oil, what the hell was the oil pressure?

If you want help then answer the question and get off your high horse.

I posted my question for some help and all I seem to get on here is peoples sarcasm and unhelpful comments i did wonder last time I posted a question why I thought don't bother again as most replies from people just seem to be having a rant and a sly dig.Won't bother again thanks gas engineers that replied I guess most of you are on Facebook also to have a good whinge.

Are you reading the same thread as the one I just did? Not one single person was having a dig at you, sly or otherwise. Each and every one was actually questioning the information we gave you.

You owe everyone an apology.

I genuinely wanted to have an outcome from this one as I was sure they had muddled a gas boiler with an oil one on the tech line, looks like we will never know.

Still on a happier front, I think Croppie looked great in his apron, well done that man, can I say that Bennie Hill would have made you a rich man in his sketches :):):)

The tennants wanted a gas combi fitting and were not wanting to throw any money at the boiler therefore it has now been removed and replaced with one.
Sorry but yes we will never know what the problem was
All I know of it was that when the burner was pulled out it had nothing more than a small flame like a pilot light size

so were we talking gas or oil on the failed boiler?

cant understand why the tenants would be checking money at a boiler either?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester heatslave 15/19 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW...
Replies
Views
Hi new to this forum, hope someone will have the answer to my issue. I have Recently had a new Diverter valve brass body and motor replaced on my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, I am hoping you may be able to help me. I have a Worcester Bosch 19/24CBI boiler and it keeps cycling. When trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock